Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Garage - Westmoreland, Tn - Naked Wings/Ranch

I stepped into a recently built building that has pool tables, dance floor, stage and a bar. Played some pool, drank some beer and then sat at the bar and ordered their Hot Wings. The waitress was a sweetheart and said that the Hot Wings were a favorite of all the customers. I was skeptical and waited for them to be served. When they were i noticed they had a great smell and look. They only serve them naked. They only have Louisiana hot sauce and ranch. I'm not a fan of Louisiana hot sauce or Tabasco on my hot wings so i just ate them naked with ranch. They were XL wings/drums, they were baked and not breaded. These were great tasting wings! I could eat them without any sauce at all. They were juicy, tender, meaty and tasted great with beer. I only wish they would of had some sort of homemade hot sauce.

Rating: 8 out of 10 stars "********--" Recommend these highly!

No comments:

Post a Comment